Skip to product information
1 of 1

Vegetable Glycerine 99.75% High Purity USP Grade 1 Gallon

Vegetable Glycerine 99.75% High Purity USP Grade 1 Gallon

Regular price $35.99
Regular price Sale price $35.99
Sale Sold out

Free Domestic Shipping!

  • Packaged in the USA
  • US Based Support
  • Free Shipping

1 Gallon Vegetable Glycerine 99.75% High Purity USP Grade -  in BPA-Free Plastic

Discover our high-quality Vegetable Glycerine, offering 99.75% purity and USP Grade, available in a convenient Gallon size. This versatile product is packaged in BPA-free plastic, ensuring safety and quality.

Product Highlights:

  • Superior Purity: Our Vegetable Glycerine boasts a 99.75% purity level, with the remaining 0.25% being residual water, maintaining the integrity and efficacy of the product.
  • Extensive Certifications: Complies with USP and FCC standards and is Kosher (Parve) certified for year-round use. It meets Food Grade requirements and is cleared for various direct or indirect food applications under U.S. FDA Food Additive Regulations and IPEC guidelines.
  • Manufactured in the USA: Proudly produced in the United States, adhering to the highest standards of production and quality.
  • Optimal Shelf Life: Enjoy a shelf life of two years when stored properly out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.

Ideal for Various Uses: Perfect for culinary, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical applications, our Vegetable Glycerine is a key ingredient for those seeking a high-quality, versatile product.

Whether you're formulating products or need a reliable base for your culinary creations, our Vegetable Glycerine is an excellent choice. Order now to benefit from a product that combines purity with performance!

View full details