Sodium Carbonate 50 lbs. (SODA ASH)
Soda ash is also known as sodium carbonate or washing soda. This inorganic compound is safe and versatile, making it a great choice for many households uses. Soda ash is commonly used at home for DYI projects, such as fabric dying, soap making and in laundry. It is also very popular as a swimming pool and spa cleaner as it raises the pH and slightly raises the alkalinity. Many people prefer it over other strong alkaline products. It is also used in food as an acidity regulator, anti-caking agent, raising agent and stabilizer. From fabric dying and soap making, to cleaning your swimming pool or spa, or even in the kitchen, this product has you covered. With all these uses, Soda Ash is a must-have for anyone who likes to get their hands dirty and tackle their own DIY projects.
- Soda ash is a versatile and effective product used for fabric dying, soap making, laundry, swimming pool and spa cleaning, and food additive.
- This natural material is nontoxic, has been used for over 5000 years and provides many benefits when used properly.
- Unleash your inner crafty person and make DIY projects more efficient with the power of soda ash. It is a perfect addition to the fabric dying process to make tie dye tee shirts since soda ash acts as a dye activator and helps with maximum absorption when dying clothes.
- Soda ash also changes the alkalinity of dye baths, which changes the final color result. It allows for a more vibrant version of the hue to come out, and many people use this method to dye clothes and yarn.
- Washing Soda may be added to other liquid laundry soap to get heavy stains out, since soda ash works perfectly in any temperature. While washing clothes it keeps colors vibrant and reduces wear and tear that typical detergents cause to clothes
- Our Soda Ash/Sodium carbonate is high quality, Pure, and comes in a Certified 4 mil 100% virgin, high clarity polyethylene film Fitted bottom and expandable sides gusset bag.